Saturday, August 7, 2010

The PlayList

In a previous post, I described my favorite process of self-reflection... "therapizing myself", I think I called it.  Whatever the jargon, my chosen channels for emotional tides are music and creative arts.  Recently, in a moment of unspeakable and unalterable "yuck" (for loss of words...), I found it necessary to frantically smash together all of the coping resources at my disposal in a sort of "emotional self-expression bomb".  Thus comes the advent of my newest painting project -- a series called The PlayList.  Each canvas will represent one song from the music playlist I created to say that which I now cannot.

I will post a picture of each painting, along with a link to listen to its piece of what is temporarily my soundtrack, as they are completed.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing more of your paintings and hearing your Playlist. You are sooo creative!

    ReplyDelete