Friday, August 13, 2010

A Few Fun Ones!

These two paintings made me smile -- especially one of them in which, if you look closely, you may recognize a familiar foot (and tail).  Hope they brighten your day as they did mine.

Don't go too far; there are two more pieces (on black for something different...) soon to be completed!

(Hi, my name is... I live in a...) "Button Factory"

"Welcome Home"

(Inspired by the Once-and-Always Norman... and/or Duke!)

5 comments:

  1. Amy - I love both of them! I LOVE the "Welcome Home" one! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding "Welcome Home": He will always be Norman to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! For Alicia: he's still Norman (and still adorable). So cool that you remember him! Duke is the bloodhound that rules the roost at Mom's house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is Jamie and I want Button Factory to live at my house :)
    Name your price and it has a place next the THE pear in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done! :) I had an incling that it may be a friend to THE Pear after I saw it completed! They'll look GREAT together!

    ReplyDelete