Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Latest

So, what have I been up to that I haven't had any time to update the blog lately?!  Inquiring minds want to know!  Here's the run-down:
  • Tests, tests, and more tests at school (for me and my tutoring students);
  • A pesky arrhythmia that seems to be hypersensitized to adrenaline;
  • (Thus....) Tests, tests, and more tests at the doc's office;
  • 60th wedding anniversary party for the grandparents;
  • 10-year class reunion for me;
  • Trip to the ER for tachycardia (also for me, not the grandparents);
  • Trip to the student nursing conference;
  • Big paper due Monday;
  • Prep for the first big "specialty" rotation in (ta-da!) Labor/Delivery and Newborn Nursery;
  • Lamenting the shorter days and loving the cooler nights!
That's my last six weeks or so in a nutshell!  I'm ready to re-join bloggerdom and post with renewed regularity... mostly random pictorials or short commentaries, along with the occasional art debut.  Check it out!  Next daily/weekly "theme" starts Monday.

Take care and visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment